Laser Tag is one of the games which can be carried out amongst a group of people looking to have fun at any time of the day. This enjoyable game is perfect to be carried out at parties and family events wherein people owning blasters try to shoot at the opposite team member’s blasters to make them out and win the game by surviving.
One of the top most companies which sells quality laser tag sets of different types and packages in the market is Dynasty. Let us look into the various features of their Multiplayer 4 Pack and see why it has a huge customer base compared to other similar companies in the market.
- It consists of four blasters within a single package for carrying out this game.
- The settings on each blaster can be changed between the TEAM settings and the BLAST settings.
- The four blasters are each of different colors of green, red, blue and white and have got different settings regarding the noise and the number of shots.
- The settings are such that there can be a variety of team settings from playing as a single team against some other members, or playing one on one against each other.
- The dimensions of the product are 17.5 x 11 x 6.5 inches.
- A total weight of 4.5 pounds is registered along with the case.
- It runs on the normal AA batteries rather than on the larger ones, with each blaster taking in four AA batteries.
Construction and Design
This laser tag set has got a real look and feel to it being made of a good grade of plastic. Each of the blasters are designed to fit easily into the player’s hands and make it easy to target and shoot opposite team players. The in-built speaker makes different sounds according to the target being shot or the gun mode being used. There are four different modes on each blaster, with them being the pistol, shotgun, submachine gun and the missile launcher. The settings are such that there are 12 shots for the pistol, 6 shots each for the shotgun and the submachine gun while the missile launcher has got 1 shot before reloading which is done by pressing a button.
Pros and Performance Accuracy
- An in-built speaker in each blaster is used to notify the owner of the blaster about being loaded.
- It is within the safety regulations of the Code of Federal Regulations 21 part 1040 wherein the infrared rays emitted from the blasters are safe for people from all age groups.
- The health of each blaster is indicated on a bar at one side for easy viewing.
- No eye protection or protective vests are required. Because the blasters are the target and not the players of the game.
- The set can be used to play the game either with or without lighting.
- A vibration is used to notify the player when they are shot as well as when they are shooting.
- A maximum range of 120 feet is said to be covered by the manufacturer.
- Since there are no movable parts, there are very less chances for the product to break.
Tips for Better Handling
- The missile launcher mode is the most powerful. Therefore, causing the most damage and having a noise like that of a heat seeking missile.
- The gun has to be reloaded after switching the gun mode. Especially after finishing the number of shots assigned to each gun mode.
- When a certain player will ‘die’ in the game. As a result, the color of the team will start flashing on the health bar. This is an indication that the player is out from the game.
- Since the laser target is located right under the opening of the barrel. The attackers will have to stand in alignment with the victim to get a shot. The person who gets to shoot depends on who has got faster reflexes in this case.
Can it meet your expectations?
This product by Dynasty is guaranteed to meet the expectations of people of any age group. Moreover, the wide range of settings contribute to more fun in the game. A great customer service to replace any defective item.This is another reason that laser tag enthusiasts dig this specific product.
You Can Also Try These Amazing Laser Tag Guns As Well: