The Woowee laser guns come in two types which are the primitive Striker model, which is basically a laser gun. While the Assault Strikers are shaped to function like assault rifles. Buying this specific model of Assault Striker is guaranteed to provide unlimited fun for age groups of all kinds.
The Wowwee Light Strike Assault Striker G.A.R.-023 is the perfect toy for kids to safely and easily play around with. It can be bought in place of nerf guns which can be a hassle to handle. This makes it the right way to keep kids up and running around rather than being cooped up in the house.
- The whole set has got an attractive set of sounds and lights.
- There are unlimited reload capabilities which adds to the continuity of the game.
- The dimensions of the product are 3 x 9.5 x 24 inches while its weight is about 24 lbs.
- There can be a maximum of four teams: yellow, green, blue and red with unlimited number of players being able to play in each team.
- There are six different types of weapons to choose from the list that the voice reads out when the weapon select button is pressed.
- It runs on just four AA batteries which can run up to a month depending on usage.
- The target is the gun itself and no separate vest is required.
- The Orange model has got a female voice while the Red and the Yellow models have got different voices which is basically the only difference amongst the models.
Construction and Design
The design of this striker is similar to the air rifles used in combat while it is made up of hard plastic which does not wear down easily even if used roughly by kids. Instead of push buttons, this thin built model consists of touch sensitive buttons making it easy to handle like the smartphones which are easily handled by kids. The only button which can be pushed up and down is the power on/off button and the ammo reload button.
Pros and Performance Accuracy
- The strikers are used to be played one on one or as a team against each other.
- Each one of the strikers can be customized separately due to the attachments which can be added on. This makes it a game for the quick minded who are able to decide which mode has to be set in the limited time available.
- The shield which is provided in the set is used to minimize damage from the enemy member.
- The health meter is an indicator of the life remaining of the player.
- The margin for error is quite convenient which tallies to about 30 degrees.
- If the noise is disturbing, headphones can be plugged in so that only the player can hear those specific sounds.
- No nerf bullets or darts are spread around the house and make a mess during the game.
- The range of the strikers is above 30 feet.
- It has got a 15 degree barrel width shot effect
Tips for Better Handling
- A more powerful weapon will have a reduced firing rate. Thus, the decision of choosing a weapon will have to be made keeping the specifics of each weapon as well as the situation in mind.
- Once the ammo is over, the button at the bottom of the striker is to be pressed to reload it once again.
- The color of the team whose player has hit the member of an opposing team is displayed to know which team has scored a point. Moreover, there is no friendly fire option in this set. Thus, there does not need to be any fear of hitting your own team members.
- The game is harder to play in the dark and is more accurate as compared to the day as the daylight may at times interfere with the IR rays through which the striker functions.
- If both you and the enemy fire at the same time, then the shot will not be counted. It can be used as a defensive tactic to counter enemy players.
Can it meet your expectations?
This striker set is nothing less than ultimate fun combined with strategic thinking. A multitude of options caters to the needs of everyone playing this game. The design and features provide a certain level of comfort that makes sure that our money is well spent. In short, this is one of the best Laser Guns in the market and will provide the best level of customer satisfaction.
Also Checkout the Reviews of Other Laser Tag Guns: