For the screaming, restless kids running around your house or the kid sitting inside your grown up body that has always wanted to grab the cheekiest, most awesome dart gun and fire away mega darts at your enemies, hiding from them at a great distance, and experience those computer virtual games for real, Nerf N Strike Elite Centurion Blaster is waiting to be yours. Feel all the rush, pump your adrenaline all day long, invite over friends and have a gala time with Nerf blaster.
This cordon bleu among toys, made using only the extremely safe and quality materials, for kids of all ages ( and for most times adults too ) is a long range blaster that fires darts from as far as 100 feet away. This blaster, which in little time will evolve into the most prized possession of any kid you gift it to, has been tested safe for durability and reliability of quality. It comes in a set of 6 Mega Darts along with a Mega Dart Clip and a demountable bipolar stand plus a manual of instructions to help you utilize the best of it.
- Comes along with 6 Mega Darts in one pack, ensuring a longer fun time for the kids .
- The Mega darts can be fired from up to a distance of 100 feet away.
- This power packed fun Blaster has the dimensions of 3.5 x 29.5 x 14 inches.
- This madness weighs about 4.8 pounds.
- It has been rated an impressive 4.1 among 5 stars.
- It is meant to be used by kids of ages 8 and above.
- Equipped with advanced Blaster technology.
- There’s also a bipolar stand along with it that can be detached if preferred like that.
- An efficient and impressive rail that correctly fits a lot of the Nerf rail accessories present here.
- The mega darts are actually whistler darts, which means they sort of make a screaming noise as they are thrown. This can make the game super interesting.
- Ranks best seller 14 amongst a range of about 632 toys in amazon’s list.
Construction and Design
The blaster is shaped in the dimensions of 3.5 x 29.5 x 14 inches. The gun which is almost four feet long and quite quite big. It comes with bigger darts that are designated to fire farther away. The bipod has to be mounted to the tactical rail by sliding and the the bipod legs are to be folded. This helps in steadying your shot.
Pros and Performance Accuracy
- Since it’s spring powered, it requires no batteries! Which is amazing because this saves every parent a lot of trouble and money too of changing batteries again and again.
- The force with which it fires darts is humongous for a toy, and it can easily knock down a few boxes and obstacles of the opponent to easily make you win the battle.
- You cannot deny that it looks really really cool too. In its range, the Nerf Centurion Elite Blaster comes with a cheeky design.
- The bipod stand it comes along with is a huge benefit to you. It’s one of the coolest features. It lets you manage whether you need to steady your shots or fire on the go.
- Because of its long gun design, even though it might not work for toddlers, it’s the best weapon you can find in a 9 year old’s hands. Get one for your nephew or niece. They’ll simply love it and you’ll turn into their favorite aunt soon enough!
- The whistle feature of the darts, that makes it scream through the air when fired, makes it a unique, quirky feature of the set and works as a safety bonus too for the people not involved in the game.
Tips for Safe Handling
- While playing, it is of utmost importance that the darts not be aimed at sensitive body parts. As the machine is a powerful one, the opponent might get seriously injured.
- Due to the long design of the Nerf Blaster gun, it is a bit too long and big for little hands. Thus very little kids shouldn’t be allowed to play with it as it cannot be tackled by them and would result in injuries.
- For better accuracy purposes, always prefer closing in on the distance. This is because even if it can fire from 100 feet, accuracy of the dart hitting your target reduces exponentially.
- If you put too many darts into it once, say more than 6, it might result in jamming. To avoid this, use lesser number of darts at a time.
- The kickback piece joining the pistol grip and the bottom of the shoulder stock becomes a little of an inconvenience when the gun is being used by adult hands. Make sure you don’t struggle with it too hard.
- The bullet might also get stuck in the chamber often if not used properly. Make sure you pay attention tot that detail.
Can it meet your expectations?
The Nerf Elite Centurion Blaster will also meet all your expectations of being the feared opponent who has the cool gun. It’s technology equipped design is what you need today.
Checkout The Following Nerf Guns As Well: