Airsoft is a noxious sport in which contenders liquidate opponents by belting each other with a tactical gear known as air soft guns. Air soft was emanated in Japan in the early phase of 1970s and has regally made its establishment in the other international regions like Asia, Europe, United States of America and other dissipated blotches. Double Eagle’s M83 A2 Electric Rifle Full Automatic Tactical AEG is an acclaimed luster among its notable contemporaries and will prodigiously oblige you to undertake the match statistics on an altogether whopping degree. Thus, smack off your admixture manacles and cosset in this mephitic sport for recreational and leisurely purpose.
SpecificationsDouble Eagle’s M83 A2 Electric Rifle Full Automatic Tactical AEG has the following specification:
- A replica of an actual M4 rifle.
- Can fire around plastic pellets having a width of 6 milli metres.
- Has a velocity of 249 feet per second.
- It has a high grade electric motor.
- Weighs around 6 pounds.
- Has semi auto and full auto modes.
- It has three option modes of Safe, Single and Continuous.
- Has two barrels such as standard barrel and barrel extension.
- A variable hop up system.
- It has a product dimension of 36*4*12 inches.
Construction and DesignDouble Eagle’s M83 A2 Electric Rifle Full Automatic Tactical AEG is an outstanding product and has a charm of its own. It is an exact replica of an authentic M4 rifle and is breathtakingly veritable in every possible way. It is an ideal air soft gun for amusement escapades. The plastic made exterior renders it an elegant outlook and settles for panache. The light weight and high durability does nothing but only adds to its boundless glory. In addition, the perfect blend of black lends it an alpha glance.
Pros and PerformanceDouble Eagle’s M83 A2 Electric Rifle Full Automatic Tactical AEG has the following pros and gleefully delivers their unparalleled performance.
- Double Eagle’s M83 A2 Electric Rifle Full Automatic Tactical AEG has a highly detailed 1:1 scaled proportion and settles for ultra-realism.
- It has a pragmatically gaping clip and is able to hold up to 45 BBs. The towering capacity to accommodate more number of pellets makes way for an undisturbed game.
- The semi-automatic and automatic feature allows the user to shoot single shots or, automatic shots respectively.
- The brawny stout material helps to prevent any kind of damages and abuses.
- The tactical flashlight helps to light up the cunning routes in low light conditions.
- The battery operated red dot electric sight permits to aim faster at your targets.
- It is highly ineradicable and will last long if undertaken proper preservation.
- The compact rear design assists to adjust the far to any length according to your convenience.
- The high grade electric motor enables full automatic shooting system.
- The efficient design aids for a right grip and can be regulated in any possible directions.
- The light weighted nature of the plastic pellets succors the air soft gun to trigger out incessantly with the help of the compressed air.
- The facility of a rechargeable battery helps to shoot faster than ever with less amount of effort. One can easily replace batteries during prolong air soft games.
Tips for Safe HandlingThe Thompson M1928 AEG Air Soft Gun is the far-flung aura and is endowed with all the unimaginable pros. However, some safety tips are also to be kept in mind while handling this gorgeous ogre.
- At times, the gun staggers and leads to the jamming of the pellets. Any further vigor might lead to the internal disturbances and can cause a chaos.
- Its extend usage can result into the overheating of the batteries. Consequentially, it can damage the casing and can also cause fatal injuries.
- The fine-tuned hop up stops working at certain points and needs vigilance.
- Double Eagle’s M83 A2 Electric Rifle Full Automatic Tactical AEG fails to display accurate shots at certain point of time and can cause embarrassment during the ongoing matches.