Spyder is an emblem of Kingman Group and renders all the abstemious accessories at an inconceivably inexpensive price. Kingman group commenced molding paintball guns and their trinkets in 1992 and have progressively made their paramount splotch all across the globe. They have wholesomely transformed the market for paintball markers in the past years and will pursue to amplify more. Their Spyder MR100 PRO Semi-Auto Paintball Marker is unequivocally an influential merchandise in the international market and delivers a rigorous contrivance. It will assist you to zigzag your way through the cut throat competition and is known to be a celebrated tournament architect. Thus, snap off from the confinements of your repetitive schedule and soak in this disentangling sport to indulge in some magnificent diversion.
- A military style paintball marker and is bound to give you all the panache.
- Has multifarious picatinny rails and is nicely built with aluminum.
- It is a semi automatic paintball marker.
- It is light weighted in nature.
- Has patented Spyder EKO valve.
- Has GXG XVSN Mask with visor.
- It has 3 skulls 200 rd hoppers which are black in colour.
- Has 3 skulls 6=1 deluxe paintball harnesses which are black in colour.
- It has 6-140 round heavy duty ultimate paintball clear tubes.
- The package dimension is 24*14.5*8.5 inches.
- It weighs only 11.5 pounds.
- Has composite Polymer clamping feed neck.
- It bears composite trigger frame.
- Delivers composite front grip.
Construction and Design
Spyder MR100 PRO Semi-Auto Paintball Marker is a standout product amongst its phenomenal contemporaries. The matte finished body renders it an elegant outlook and lends it a sophisticated appearance. Even if you are an amateur player, it can easily deceive your antagonists with its unmatchable aura. The durable construction also minimizes the chances of any ruination. It is also futuristically designed for the newbie with dream and uncontrollable passion in their hearts.
Pros and Performance
Spyder MR100 PRO Semi-Auto Paintball Marker has the following pros and performing abilities.
- The multiple picatinny rails allows for innumerable customization.
- The simple field removal makes it easy for the users to clean and maintain the paintball marker with little effort.
- The accurate gun shots help the players to target their rivals at bull’s eye.
- The smooth shots succours to blow off razor sharp blotches without chopping off the paintballs.
- The light weighted feature of this paintball permits to carry it for a prolong period without causing discomfort.
- The dual loading system and the fire strike option makes way for far more sharp accuracy. This helps for an easy win, leaving your foes to dusts.
- The removable collapsible stock aids for tactical shots during the ongoing matches.
- The composite front grip allows the user to adjust the marker in any possible direction during the climaxes.
- The adjustable car shoulder straps help to haul the marker comfortably.
- It is suitable for a layman because of its accessible features.
Tips for safe handling
However, while using Spyder MR100 PRO Semi-Auto Paintball Marker, one also needs to keep in mind some safety tips.
- At times, Spyder MR100 PRO Semi-Auto Paintball Marker shoots the balls with a curve. This happens because of a slower pace. This can smear expensive paints all over the body.
Can it meet your expectations?
Spyder MR100 PRO Semi-Auto Paintball Marker is a daze reshuffled into materiality and is imputed as the superlative product on the Earth. This colossal legacy will rollick your astonishment and will oblige you in conquering every single tournament. Quite peerlessly crusted with all the diplomatic adornments, Spyder MR100 PRO Semi-Auto Paintball Marker is undeniably a mechanical opulence. Go and lodge your warfare and acquire the preposterous vibe to dismiss your opponents like an unshakeable combatant.