Azodin has been known for making rugged and efficient products in the paintball segment and the Azodin Blitz 3 is one such paintball marker that reiterates this fact! If you are a paintball enthusiast or an occasional player, the Azodin Blitz will never disappoint you.
The Azodin Blitz 3 aims for a better performance and efficient designing. It is also within an affordable price range and it doesn’t fail in achieving what it aims for. It is a light and rugged paintball marker that is a great buy for first timers in the paintball battle field. Watch out for the ammo though! It is much more focused and efficient than the previous versions. Also, it exactly delivers what it promises: a rugged and efficient performance that’s also affordable. Its design is now more efficient and trustworthy. It is completely ready to take on some tough grilling ahead in the paintball battle field with the big boys.
- The Azodin Blitz 3 is now much lighter than before and it weighs just 2 pounds that helps a lot in the mobility of this marker.
- The new design is now streamlined and that means that all the protruding or stray fittings and hoses are taken care of so that they don’t interrupt your game in between of a battle scene.
- Also, the feed neck is now safer with a screw lock system incorporated in it and it saves the loader from dismantling during the game so you can play your game freely without having to worry if the loader will fall off in between.
- There are a lot of falls and dives during the game and more often than not, markers tend to get damaged. But the Azodin Blitz is designed using strengthened nylon in its compact frame that protects the marker from damages.
- The feeding system is redesigned and is now much more better and efficient than before. This marker is ideal for using with CO2 as well as HPA and provides more freedom and control over the marker.
Construction and Design
The Azodin Blitz 3 is designed specifically to be more durable, more efficient, more rugged and a better performer than all other markers in this price range. It is now much more lighter giving it the much-needed mobility in the fields. All stray fittings and hoses are now nowhere to be seen and this gives an overall smooth look and feel to the marker. No interruptions in between! The material used in manufacturing this marker is of superior quality and imparts it the strength needed in the battle. Also, the feeding system is redesigned with a screw lock system so that the loader doesn’t gets loose or imbalanced. The trigger is also pretty sensitive and allows the user to shoot faster shots.
Pros and Performance accuracy
- The marker is really durable, rugged and tough when compared to the other markers in the same price bracket.
- It is pretty focused and accurate when it comes to firing shots.
- The marker boasts of 3 firing modes namely Full Auto, Semi Auto and Pump Action. It lets you fire continuous shots as well as repeated shots. Make sure to have enough ammo when operating this marker in full Auto mode.
- It is really affordable and offers decent specifications for its price.
Tips for Safe handling
- While using the marker in Full Auto mode, it may happen sometimes that the ammo is being consumed very fast so it is advisable to invest in an electronic hopper so that you don’t run out of ammo in between.
- Make sure that the paintball you are using in this market is not soiled or ruined.
- It is advisable to use good quality shred paint.
- The user manual of this marker should be read and understood thoroughly so that any issues can be resolved easily if they ever arise by referring to the manual.
Can it meet your expectations?
If you are looking for a rugged and reliable marker then this marker is your best bet in the market. It is really tough and up for some serious grilling out there with the big boys. It is affordable too so you don’t really have to worry about shelling out hefty amounts of money for it.
Also Checkout the Reviews of Other Paintball Guns: